Use Search To Find Poem On Any Topic:

Saturday, February 14, 2009

I Dont Cry For the Past






Even though u have your times
Times were u r negative
Times were u doubt
Times when u say stuff u don't mean to say
Don't cry

I will always be there for u
I may get mad
But not for long
I never can be mad at some1 as amazing as u
Don't cry

I'm sorry for getting upset with u
During those times
I will always be by your side
Don't cry

I need you like the wolf needs the moon to guide it threw the night
Without the moon
The wolf would be lost
Blind
No where to go
Don't cry

The moon may eclipse on the wolf
But the wolf will wait it out n stay strong
We may have our eclipse like the wolf
That eclipse only last for so long
Just remember when that moon comes back
I will be there waiting for u to make it full again
Don't cry !


No comments:

Post a Comment