Use Search To Find Poem On Any Topic:

Saturday, February 14, 2009

You & Me - The Precious Moments











You mean the world to me
You are everything to me
Just to hold you close
To feel your loving embrace
Makes me smile and feel loved inside
You have my heart and shall keep it forever
You have the password to my soul
You are the missing piece of the puzzle that shall make me whole

I love you with all my heart
Words cannot describe how i feel
To be apart from you for just a short time
Tears away at me inside
But as soon as i see your beautiful face
And just have one bittersweet kiss
The pain inside me vanishes and is no more

I feel you are my one true love
My reason to live on
Without you I would break
Just shatter into pieces
And float away in the wind
You are the reason that i wake each day
So I hope and pray that you will stay..


No comments:

Post a Comment