Use Search To Find Poem On Any Topic:

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Nowhere To Leave The Pain




Time has come and gone,
Through laughter and pain,
Our good times many,
And bad times few,

You may be gone,
But having your spirit around eases the pain,
Stories among many,
Bad stories among the few,

You held on for weeks while we prayed you wouldnt leave,
Then even all of it was gone including pain,
You taught me fear is bad,
But so long as you believe everything will be alright,

You once told me once you left to listen to the wind,
And when I was lonely just listen,
So now here I sit,
I listen, but hear nothing,

Then one day I heard you whisper and then it rang,
Pain forgotten,
Lessons many,
Crying few,
Now all I got left of you is the whisper in the wind ..


No comments:

Post a Comment