Use Search To Find Poem On Any Topic:

Monday, September 7, 2009

Will You Hold Me If I Fall ?




Throughout the years
I have come to see
you've been the one
whose supported me

You've been my shoulder
when I needed to cry
You've been my motivator
when I forgot to try

You've been the one
to hold me close
You've held my chin up
when I needed it most

Of all the things
that I have seen
I know you're the one
on which I can lean

All these years
you've been my friend
Your hand to me
is what you lent

I've always thought
of me and you
as a friendship that
is more than true

Now I know
what I failed to see
More than just friends
is what's meant to be

I am sorry that
it took so long
but please understand
I'm scared to be wrong

The fear itself
is starting to fade
now that a new
relationship's been made

Everything I want
is everything you are
Tue love and happiness
is not that far..



No comments:

Post a Comment