Use Search To Find Poem On Any Topic:

Friday, September 18, 2009

My valentine gift from My Princess :]



Even if you were not mine,
I'd want you as my valentine.
You are special it's plain to see,
I'm overwhelmed that you're with me.

You are my life, my love, my all,
it's because of you that I stand tall.
I'm proud to have you by my side,
You revived my heart that once had died.

You've taken away the hurt and pain,
made me whole and less insane.
There's no more sorrows, a lot less tears,
fewer worries and fewer fears.

I'm now happy, content, secure,
nothing I've ever been before.
You have made my life complete,
there's noone else that could compete.

I believe you were made for me,
there's no stronger compatability.
I'll never take my love elsewhere,
because losing you, I could not bear.

I love you more than I can show,
with words or poems to let you know.
I'm ecstatic that you are mine,
my friend, my love, my valentine..




No comments:

Post a Comment