Use Search To Find Poem On Any Topic:

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Why Do I Still Love You ?




I Cant Get You out of My head
No Matter how i try
I Still love You
Even when you make me Cry,

I want You in my Arms
I want you to be Mine
But You don't want me Now
You says it's Not our Time,

Relationships are hard Enough
But love makes them even Worse
Love Makes it hard to give Up
Love is a curse,

I Hate the fact I love You
And that i cant Get You out of My Mind
I hate that every time i think of You
My heart flutters and My eyes Cry,

I don't understand how you do this to Me
How You make Me want to Die
How I dream about you Every Night,

I 'd rather Cry and mope and Whine
Than call You to get things Straight
Because somewhere in my Heart
I know Its already Too Late ..


No comments:

Post a Comment